Last Modified: 05 October, 2017
Last Modified: 06 May, 2018
Definitions herein shall have the same meaning as defined in the End User License Agreement (“EULA”).
Information We Collect
We collect aggregated, non-identifiable information, which may be made available or gathered via your use of the Software, meaning, we are not aware of the identity of the user from which the Non-Personal Information was collected ("Non-Personal Information").
The Non-Personal Information collected includes:
- technical information transmitted by your device such as type of operating system, default browser;
- your aggregated use of the Software, basically if we know if you installed the software or not;
- usage statistics;
- language and the time stamp;
- approximate geographical location;
We may collect individually identifiable information, namely information that identifies an individual or may with reasonable effort identify an individual ("Personal Information"), the Personal Information we collect through the Software includes the following:
- (i) "Identifiers" - we may collect certain identifiers such as your IP addresses. Note that, while Identifiers are considered personally identifiable information in many jurisdictions (such as the EEA), there are some jurisdictions in which such data sets are not considered as Personal Information. Thus, we treat such information as Personal Information, in accordance with applicable laws.
- (ii) "Search Queries and Browsing History" – we may collect the some of you search history solely upon installation of the Software in order to provide the Services, this data is not stored and in any event will be deleted immediately.
- (iii) "Contact Information" – we may receive Contact Information, when you voluntarily provide us with such information, if and when you contact us for support. Contact Information shall not be stored and shall be deleted immediately after providing you with the support you requested.
Further, in the event we combine, Personal Information with Non-Personal Information, the combined information will be treated as Personal Information for as long as it remains combined.
Purpose of Collection and Use
We collect Personal Information for the following purposes:
- The legitimate interest of operating the Service and for the necessity of providing the service.
- To detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- To respond to users' support requests and feedbacks.
- Operating the service.
- To improve, refine, customize and develop the Software.
- To perform research, analytics or for statistical purposes.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Company will not share any Personal Information collected from you with third parties or any of our partners except in the following events, and solely if applicable:
- we may disclose your Personal Information to third parties when you consent to a particular disclosure. Please note that once you provide such consent, your information and its use shall be subject to other third party’s privacy practices and terms;
- we may disclose or share Identifiers collected by us (as detailed above), for the purpose of operating our business and providing the Software, as well as to calculate payments and detect fraud, security or technical issues in connection with the Software;
- we will share your Personal Information, solely to the extent needed to comply with any applicable law or permitted by it, regulation, legal process or governmental request (e.g., pursuant to law enforcement inquiries, subpoenas or court orders), or when we believe, in good faith, it is required in order to enforce our policies.
Cookies and Other Technologies
We use Google Analytics cookies, to learn more how Google uses data from our use of Google Analytics Cookie we recommend you review Google’s policies located at: www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners. We also encourage you to review the Google Analytics' currently available opt-outs for the web tool available at: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
Links to Third Party Content
Your privacy is very important to us and we are committed to protecting your information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. We have implemented physical, technical and administrative security measures for the Services that comply with applicable laws and industry standards. For additional information regarding the security practices taken by the Company, please see Security.
User Rights and Data Retention
We may rectify, replenish or remove incomplete or inaccurate information, at any time and at our own discretion. We retain the Non-Personal Information we collect for as long as needed to provide the Service and to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements. Furthermore, we retain Personal Information, we collect for as long as legal permissible, in accordance with applicable laws.
If you feel that your privacy was treated not in accordance with our policy, or if any person attempted to abuse the Company please contact us DPO_EMAIL directly.
Applicable data protection and privacy laws may provide you with the ability to exercise some user rights regarding your Personal Information collected by the Company (which might be different in each jurisdiction).
The user rights are as follow:
(i) if applicable, you may request to access your Personal Information that we hold; (ii) you may request the rectification of your Personal Data that we hold; (iii) you may request the erasure of your Personal Information that we hold (as long as we do not have a legitimate reason for retaining the data); (iv) you may request to restrict processing of your Personal Information; (v) you may object to processing of your Personal Information by us (however, in this event we might not be able to provide you with all features of the Services or the content we provide may not of interest to you); (vi) you may request to exercise your right of data portability; (vii) you may exercise your right to file a complaint to a supervisory authority in your jurisdiction; and (viii) you have the right to withdraw consent.
We value your privacy and control over your information, and therefore you may, at any time, make such request by contacting our Data Protection Officer at: DPO_EMAIL. We will respond within a reasonable time, and may require certain information from you in order to verify your identity and locate your data. Note that, the process of locating and deleting the data may take up to one (1) month, in accordance with applicable laws. Data privacy and related laws in your jurisdiction may provide you with different or additional rights related to the data we collect from you, which may also apply.
Do Not Track Disclosure
The Software does not respond to Do Not Track signals. For more information about Do Not Track signals, please see: http://www.allaboutdnt.com/.
Transfer of Data
Changes to the Policy
If you have any general questions about the Software or the information that we collect about you and how we use it, please contact us at: DPO_EMAIL